These are the funny tweets on #TrumpProtest
After trump is become the new president of America. There are plenty of people are on road now to protest. There are the few tweets on TrumProtest given below.
Oh Miley Cyrus also taking part in the protest
Video below of TrumpProtest Rally
This looking really sad
Prolly only 2% of people actually understand this #TrumpProtest pic.twitter.com/2wM95irrni— IGZ (@igzrap) November 10, 2016
I sure hope EVERY. SINGLE. INDIVIDUAL. that's part of a #TrumpProtest voted because if you didn't and you're protesting...oooooooo boy. 😡😡— Trevor Bauer (@BauerOutage) November 10, 2016
Oh Miley Cyrus also taking part in the protest
Miley Cyrus taking part in the protest. Queen! #TrumpProtest pic.twitter.com/z8lGAx5LSv— Lady Gaga (@KingLadyGaga) November 10, 2016
Video below of TrumpProtest Rally
— Saleh Abbas 💿 (@SyedSalehAbbas) November 10, 2016
HAHA you have proven my point that the left isn't tolerant and they are the most racist, hateful scum on the face of the earth #TrumpProtest— Joe Biggs (@Rambobiggs) November 10, 2016
#TrumpProtest is No.1 trending. I don't want to say I told you so, that it could start a civil war but.......................— Felix (@felixandsnoopy) November 10, 2016
This looking really sad
this makes me so sad... #TrumpProtest #HillaryClinton pic.twitter.com/k47QhkUSQS
— søphie I-/ (@gryffinsoph) November 10, 2016
On live TV ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ’¯, don't say anything just rt when you see it. #trumpprotest pic.twitter.com/gunuQEe0fw
— Big Homie Abdi (@bighomieabdi) November 10, 2016
These are the funny tweets on #TrumpProtest
Reviewed by Unknown
on
23:38
Rating:

No comments